By raymond chandler and robert b parker when raymond chandler died in 1959 he left behind the first four chapters of a new philip marlowe thriller. Enter robert b parker in 1988 it was victors idea to ask mr parker to complete poodle springs because he is the closest living writer to mr chandler. Poodle springs has 3853 ratings and 168 reviews kemper said robert b parker said that he started writing spenser novels because he was a huge phillip. Written by raymond chandler robert b parker narrated by elliott gould download the app and start listening to poodle springs today free with a 30 day trial keep your audiobook forever even if you cancel dont love a book swap it for free anytime
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.