Caring for the whole person is an integral part of our approach to treating neurological movement disorders discover the benefits of working with us. Movement disorders treatment services temple university hospital neuroscience centers movement disorders program is a premier program in the region for evaluating and treating patients with all forms of movement disorders. Northshore is a recognized leader in the treatment of movement disorders such as parkinsons disease learn more today about our expert compassionate care. What different types of movement disorders exist read this neurosurgeon edited description of classifications causes symptoms and treatments of various movement disorders. Dystonia including focal dystonia segmental dystonia multifocal dystonia and generalized dystonia are neurological muscle weakness movement disorders
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.