Intracranial stereotactic radiosurgery srs is a technique that delivers a high dose of precisely targeted radiation using highly focused or x ray beams to a specific area of the brain to treat a tumor or another abnormality while minimizing the radiation effect on the surrounding normal brain . Description stereotactic radiosurgery s r s is a method of delivering high doses of ionizing radiation to small intracranial targets the technique differs from conventional radiotherapy which involves exposing large areas of intracranial tissue to relatively broad fields of radiation over a number of sessions. Stereotactic radiosurgery was conceptualized to treat functional diseases of the brain the need for devices capable of molding the radiation dose to the nuances of intracranial lesions and yet preserve brain function became a challenge
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.