Read more about gamma knifer radiosurgery at upmc a world leader in neurosurgery. Procedure overview what is gamma knife radiosurgery gamma knife radiosurgery also called stereotactic radiosurgery is a very precise form of therapeutic radiologyeven though it is called surgery a gamma knife procedure does not involve actual surgery nor is the gamma knife really a knife at all. Gamma knife precision safety and effectiveness explained it is precise the unit aims sharply focused sources of cobalt 60 photon radiation at variably shaped targets ranging from several millimeters to more than 3 centimeters in diameter. Today over 500000 patients have been treated world wide in 250 gamma knife centres in 37 countries each one treating between 150 and 700 patients a year
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.