Deep brain stimulation dbs is a neurosurgical procedure involving the implantation of a medical device called a neurostimulator sometimes referred to as . Deep brain stimulation overview of the definition risks and results of this procedure used to treat neurological conditions including essential tremor parkinsons disease dystonia and obsessive compulsive disorder. Learn deep brain stimulation surgery treatment for parkinsons disease this surgery inactivates parts of the brain that cause parkinsons and its associated symptoms. Benefits of deep brain stimulation dbs is the most commonly performed surgical treatment for parkinsons but its not for everyone. Surgical procedure involving the placement of a pacemaker in brain to help correct abnormal or debilitating behaviors
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.