A cavernous malformation also called a cavernoma or a cav mal is a rare type of vascular malformation meaning an abnormality of the blood vessels a cav mal can occur in any part of the body but its usually only a threat in the brain or spinal cord. Cavernous malformation cavernoma what is a cavernous malformation a cavernous malformation is an abnormal cluster of tiny blood vessels capillaries and venules that creates a mulberry like lesion in the brain or spinal cord. What are cavernous malformations and how can the type of neurological deficit is associated with the area of the brain or spinal cord that the cavernous . Cerebral cavernous malformation which have the appearance of a small mulberry develop and create problems in the brain or spinal cord these malformations
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.